Thursday, November 1, 2012

I hope they have treadmills in hell

Actually I bet they do have treadmills in hell. Hell is probably one big treadmill in front of the TV that only airs the History Channel.  Hell would be never changing the scenery.  Pretty much hell then translates to my spinning bike. Clearly we have a love-hate relationship.  I love that its a safe and very convenient way to get a really hard workout in, but I hate how monotonous it gets sometimes.  The one thing I really do enjoy with the bike is that I face my son's sleepy-time swing and I can look at his cute little faces as he naps. That will always bring me up.

10/31/12 | Quick Ride
45 minutes at 75% intensity

11/1/12 | Solid Ride
55 minutes total
10min steady climb
45 min alternating 1min pick up with 1-2 min normal ride

No comments:

Post a Comment